Top O’ the mornin’ to ya! These mischievous little leprechauns are most certainly conjuring up some delightful shenanigans for St. Patty’s Day! This adorable, 3-tiered Irish display will delight both the young and old, filled with lucky 4-leaf clovers, shamrocks, rainbows and pots of gold.
All the decorations were bought at various stores…
- 1 – Irish Flag
- 1 – St. Patrick’s Day Flag
- 8 – 4-leaf Clover Garlands
- 1 – Plaid Draw-String Coin Bag
- 1 – Kiss Me Shamrock
- 3 – Hydrangea Stems
- 1 – Bag Glitter Gold Coins
- 4 – Leprechaun Figurines
- 1 – Glitter Shamrock
- 1 – Miniature Wooden Bridge
- 1 – Wooden “Get Your Green On” Sign
- 4 – Shamrock Potted Plants
- 1 – Box Puffy Felt Shamrocks
- 1 – Bag Gold Coins
- 1 – Natural Moss Carpet
- 3 – Bobble Head Leprechauns
- 1 – Irish Blessings Rock
- 1 – Small Glitter Hat
- 1 – Bag Coins
- 1 – Package of 2 Round Floral Foams
Cut a circle of moss to fit inside the tray
Take the garland and pull the floral stems away from the main stem. I sometimes detached them by cutting them off of the main stem with wire cutters.
Cut the stems to the desired length and then stick them inside the floral foam.
I also added stems to the flower pots to make them fuller. You can see the difference from the pot on the right without any stems added, and the pot on the left that has stems already added.
Just add the figurines, flags & coins and your done! Happy St. Patty’s Day!