Reach thousands of viewers by advertising on this blog
(For a list of ads that do best & to view this site’s analytics, scroll below the order form)
I’m now offering adzones (advertising spots) on my site for anyone who would like to attract viewers to their own site. The number of available ads are all on a first come, first serve basis. (Prices will vary during my busy & off seasons).
Register to advertise by simply entering your email and choosing a password below. If you’ve already done this in the past, skip to Step 2. (Internet Explorer is not supported with this application).
Click any of the available adzones below in the order form, and follow the prompts. After purchasing your adzone, you can upload and manage your own ad. (Due to limited space, only one adzone per person please).
(For Beginners): Ads are simply a certain-sized image made to fit inside an adzone. I offer three adzone sizes (728X90 / 300X250 / 300X600), so make sure your image fits accordingly to which adzone you purchase. You can create your ad with any photo editing platform such as Photoshop. It’s that easy! (If you have any questions, feel free to contact me HERE)
Order Form/ Available Adzones
WHICH ADS DO THE BEST?
Ads that coincide with my blog’s niche will do the best with click rates. These subjects include:
- Home & Garden supplies & products
- Hardware stores, supplies & products
- Craft stores, supplies, & products
- Rustic/farmhouse decor stores, supplies, & products
- Any rustic holiday supplies and decor (this includes, Valentine’s Day, St. Patty’s Day, Easter, Patriotic, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas)
- Although I mostly do rustic for the Holidays, Halloween is the only exception! I go all out scary for this holiday, so anything goes for Halloween!
- Family-friendly ads only please!
When a new post is published, it’s emailed out to all of my subscribers. This site just hit it’s twelve thousandth subscriber this year and it’s still growing (see pic below). That’s 12,000 emails sent out for each post that’s published, which means a lot of returning viewers visiting my site (and clicking ads!).
Ready to advertise? Scroll to the top and follow STEPS 1 & 2!