Reach thousands of viewers by advertising on this blog
- For a list of ads that perform the best & to view this site’s stats, click HERE.
- If you’ve already purchased an ad, you can manage or renew it HERE.
I’m now offering advertising spots on my site for anyone who would like to attract viewers to their own site. The number of available ads are all on a first come, first serve basis. (Prices will vary during my busy & off seasons.)
(For Beginners): Ads are simply a certain-sized image, created with any photo editing platform such as Photoshop, made to fit inside an ad spot. I offer three ad sizes (728X90 / 300X250 / 300X600), so make sure your image fits accordingly to which ad spot you purchase. It’s that easy! (If you have any questions, feel free to contact me HERE.)
Simply follow STEPS 1 through 8!
- Register to advertise by entering your email and choosing a password. If you’ve already done this in the past, skip to STEP 2.
(Chrome & Internet Explorer are not supported with this application).
- Click any of the ad spots in the Order Form below that have available ads.
When you click an ad spot in the Order Form below, a new page will open and you’ll simply follow the prompts. Use the rest of STEPS 3-8 on this page (below the Order Form) as a guideline to follow the prompts.
- Follow the prompt by typing in your name & email address you’d like your receipt sent to.
- Then click the blue “Confirm & proceed to payment” button.
- Follow the prompt to log into your PayPal account by typing in your email and password.
- Then click the blue “Log In” button.
- When prompted, click the “Pay Now” button.
- Click “Return to Merchant” button.
- Click the “Add Banner” button.
If the button isn’t showing, wait a minute & refresh the page. (If the button still isn’t showing, make sure you’re not using Chrome or Internet Explorer, as they’re not supported with this application)
- Type in the URL address you want people to be sent to when they click your ad.
- Click the yellow button to upload your ad. If your ad won’t upload when you click the yellow button, refresh the page and try again. (If it still won’t upload, make sure you’re not using Chrome or Internet Explorer, as they’re not supported with this application)
- Last, click the blue “Save Banner” button.
You’re done and your ad should be up and running!
(Remember, you can manage your currently-running ad and also renew it when it expires HERE.)